As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Heirloom, Non-GMO & Untreated, Seed Needs, Chocolate Habanero Hot Pepper Seeds for Planting Capsicum chinense Single Package of 60 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition.
Direct from the growers. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored.
All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
2. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Chocolate Habanero Hot Pepper Seeds- 20+ Seeds by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- 85% germination. Grown in 2022 for 2023. Beautiful chocolate-colored peppers. Delicious habanero variety.
3. Pepper Joe's #ad
Pepper Joe’s Chocolate Habanero Pepper Seeds – Pack of 10+ Superhot Chili Pepper Seeds – USA Grown –Premium Non-GMO Black Habanero Seeds for Planting #adPepper Joe's #ad
- Hot pepper seeds: with a heat level of 300, 000 scoville heat units, 000 to 450, the Chocolate Habanero Pepper is a seriously spicy chocolate pepper with a sweet and smoky flavor that’ll soon become one of your favorites. Satisfaction guaranteed.
All seeds are 100% non-GMO and tested in our greenhouse for consistent germination rates. 10+ premium habanero seeds: you will receive a minimum of 10 Chocolate Habanero pepper seeds with your purchase.
Capsicum chinense seeds: the chocolate habanero is a delicious hot pepper that originated in USA. Grow your own chocolate habanero peppers: whether you’re looking to make your own hot sauce, powder, pepper-infused dish – or just looking to add some unique peppers to your garden or indoor grow space – you won’t be disappointed with the Chocolate Habanero.
Harvested by hand in usa: these chocolate Habanero seeds come from healthy, fully mature peppers that were grown in isolation and harvested by pepper experts to ensure consistent quality and true-to-form grow results. It’s a capsicum chinense species of pepper that takes about 110 days to mature.
|Brand||Pepper Joe's #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pepper Joe's #ad|
|Warranty||If you're experiencing germination issues please be patient, germination can take 4-6 weeks depending on the variety. If you're still seeing poor/zero germination after 8 weeks of planting or within 5 months of purchase, please contact us immediately so we can rectify the issue.|
4. KVITER #ad
20 Seeds Plant for Your Garden, KVITER 20 Seeds Chocolate Habanero, Capsicum chinense #adKVITER #ad
- The chocolate-brown, 000 scoville units of heat! hot pepper enthusiasts love the heat and flavor that these chocolate fruits are packed with, and so ornamental! But don’t let the color fool you; these are not candy, but rather flaming-hot fruit that carry a massive 300, lantern shaped fruit are about 2” long, but be careful and use in moderation.
Unique and versatile, the Chocolate Habanero pepper will soon become one of your preferred hot peppers. Also known as the brown congo, chocolate Congo pepper, Black Habanero, or habanero Chocolate pepper, it is both exotic and an exciting chili to grow.
5. Chinense #ad
Jamaican Chocolate Habanero Pepper Seed,A.K.A.Jamaican Hot Chocolate,Black Congo10 Seeds #adChinense #ad
- Brand:chinense, Country/Region Of Manufacture:Jamaica. Mpn:pepper Seeds. Model:chocolate Habanero, Patternname: 10 Seeds.
6. Magic Plant #ad
All-included-planter-kit . Just Add Water., Chocolate Habanero Pepper #adMagic Plant #ad
- The color of the fruit is chocolate color. It can be used as flavor, eaten, or just as a beautiful addition to your garden. To prevent animals from digging and damaging landscaping; prepare a hot chili pepper infusion with water boil water & peppers-allow to cool-pour in spray bottle-label, spray in area you want protected on your property.
An extremely hot chili pepper! According to the research of Mexico University, it should be the hottest chili.
7. Wayland Chiles #ad
Wayland Chiles Jamaican Hot Chocolate Habanero Chile Seeds #adWayland Chiles #ad
- Pod orientation: Pendant, Pod Thickness: Medium Thick. Fruit color: Matures from dark green to reddish brown. Days to harvest: 80 All of the seeds sold are grown in the USA. Be sure that you are buying seeds sold by Wayland Chiles to get Wayland Chiles' guarantee, customer service, and authentic Wayland Chiles branded product.
Wayland chiles is a small family seed farm located in florida. Fruit length: 2. 75" x fruit Width: 1. 75".
|Brand||Wayland Chiles #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wayland Chiles #ad|
|Warranty||Wayland Chiles warranties the seeds to germinate if planted following Wayland Chiles germination tips. See waylandchiles.com for full warranty.|