As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ticonderoga #ad
12 Count X13012, Ticonderoga My First Tri-Write Wood-Cased Pencils, Neon Colors #adTiconderoga #ad
- Bright, neon colors. Ergonomic, triangular shape promotes correct pencil grip. Thick, graphite #2 core. Large size ideal for small hands. Pre-sharpened.
2. Ticonderoga #ad
TICONDEROGA My First Pencils, Includes Bonus Sharpener, Wood-Cased #2 HB Soft, 5 Piece Pack of 133309, Yellow, Pre-Sharpened with Eraser #adTiconderoga #ad
- Large size diameter 13/32" is ideal for children in the early stages of their writing Development. Pre-sharpened to save you time, Includes bonus sharpener.
Exclusive #2 graphite formula provides extra smooth performance. Top quality, latex-free eraser provides easy, clean corrections. Puma certified non-toxic.
|Manufacturer||Dixon Ticonderoga #ad|
3. Ticonderoga #ad
#2 HB Soft, Yellow, Ticonderoga My First Wood-Cased Pencils, With Eraser, 36 Count X3336 #adTiconderoga #ad
- Exclusive #2 graphite formula. My first pencils have a large size diameter 13/32" which is ideal for children in the early stages of their writing development. Made with premium wood from responsibly sourced forests. Pma certified non-toxic.
|Manufacturer||Dixon Ticonderoga Company #ad|
4. Channie's #ad
Easy-to-Hold Write Size Graphite Jumbo Barrel Presharpened Wooden 2B Small Pencils for 3-7 Year Olds, White Color, Channie's My First Pencil, 2 Pack 5 Pencils Each #adChannie's #ad
- Complete school set – ready to use in kindergarten or preschool; Pencils include bulky erasers and come pre-sharpened for immediate use; Pack includes free pencil sharpener. Suits adults too – large pencils are also perfect for artists, and carpenters with large hands; Write, students, sketch, and draw effortlessly and efficiently with a secure grip.
Cute pencil set for children – large pre-sharpened pencils for writing and drawing; Easy to hold and perfect for beginning writers with small hands; 2 Sets with 5 pencils each, in colorful Panda wood and colorful Panda white finishes.
Jumbo barrel – medium point and 2b graphite core creates thick, dark lines; Each pencil is 4.
7” long and 05” in diameter and weighs 5 oz to help your child gain better control of their writing hand. Improves skill & penmanship – perfect tool for young children practicing drawing and handwriting; Channie’s large pencils keep letters and numbers aligned for better penmanship and more accurate practice.
|Manufacturer||Channie's LLC #ad|
5. Ticonderoga #ad
Pack Of 36, Yellow Barrel, Ticonderoga® Tri-Write Beginners' Pencils With Erasers, #2 Soft #adTiconderoga #ad
- Exclusive #2 graphite formula provides extra smooth performance. Pma certified non-toxic. Large size diameter 13/32" is ideal for children in the early stages of their writing development. Triangular shape to promote proper grip. Top quality, latex-free eraser provides easy, clean corrections.
|Manufacturer||Dixon Ticonderoga #ad|
6. Montessorily #ad
Montessorily Jumbo Thick Triangular Pencils for Preschooler, Kids, 3-6 yr old, My First Learning Pencil 6B #adMontessorily #ad
- Your preschooler will worry less about controlling the pencil and focus more on writing & drawing. These "6b" soft graphite pencils requires less pressure for smoother writing and tracing.
A thickness of 04 inch provides more writing comfort and less hand strain. The triangular shape promotes proper 'tripod grasp' three fingered grasp. An appropriate pencil length 5. 5 inches aids better balance and hand control for your preschooler.
7. Ticonderoga #ad
2 Count, Neon Assorted, Ticonderoga My First Tri-Write Wood-Cased Pencils #adTiconderoga #ad
- Thick, graphite #2 core. Pre-sharpened. Bright, neon colors with a free sharpener. Ergonomic, triangular shape promotes correct pencil grip. Large size ideal for small hands.
8. Ticonderoga #ad
Yellow, 1 Dozen, Ticonderoga 33312 My First Woodcase Pencil, Hb #2 #adTiconderoga #ad
- Eraser. A favorite choice for that important "1st" No. 2 pencil. Sold as 1 Dozen. Large diameter. Pre-sharpened for immediate use.
|Manufacturer||DIXON TICONDEROGA #ad|